going out with friends..outfit advice please!

Options
I am going out with some friends from back home Friday and was looking through my closet trying to decide what I should pack to wear and I have already worn the outfits I feel look the best when I've gone out with these same friends, and have been photographed in them way too much haha...sooo I am trying to branch out from my comfort zone of navy and black loose fitting tops..tried this outfit on but am on the fence about whether its okay or unflattering since it does cling more in the stomach area...advice please! and sorry the pics arent the best quality! Thanks!

SANY0117.jpg

SANY0115.jpg

**still getting the hang of the picture resizing..hopefully this one will be bigger
SANY0116.jpg

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    from your pic your stomach looks fine!! not clingy at all! but if you are really worried you could always go buy a cheap pair of spanx. i don't think you need it though
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I approve!!

I don't think it looks clingy at all.. you look great!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Looks great! Have fun!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Those shirts are actually most figure flattering, I think. They tend to hide more than they show. I think you look fantastic!! ROCK IT GIRL! :drinker:
  • Cands_30
    Options
    Looks great! Have a great time!
  • rhonda_does_life
    rhonda_does_life Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cute!
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    That looks wonderful on you! Have a great time...
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I approve too! I like the long necklace look and the skinny jeans!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!
  • FitBritt24
    Options
    thanks everyone!! really excited now! and now I won't second guess myself all night :) now just to make sure I don't drink my entire days calories or late night snack!