this is what 65 lbs list looks like! *pics*

Options

Replies

• gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    And here I was freaking out about the 53 I need to lose just to get where I want to be! WOW! You are awesome! Keep it up b/c you look fabulous! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thanx again ladies! I do feel pretty proud & when I dug those pants out I wasa amazed! I can hide behind them they r soo big! Hubby was amazed! He's a big guy (big in the torso but muscular everywhere else) & decided he'd put em on lol of course he hasn't got enough butt n even buttoned could pull em off easily! But he was amazed to see it like that & It was a proud moment for me! =):wink::flowerforyou:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    wow that's amazing - CONGRATULATIONS :smile:
  • roseantoinette1
    roseantoinette1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely Amazing and should be patting yourself on the back every single day! That kind of focus is rare, but having mfp is a wonderful site and I'm So happy to get inspired by people like you. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thanks for sharing :)

We are the same height and started at about the same weight (253 for me) I can't wait until I look like you!

Great job!!!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational progress! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Congrats to you! I got next! LOL, that is an awesome achievement, take a bow Dear!:flowerforyou:
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Looking good girl!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Way to go!!
  • carrie145
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Great job!! I love your shirt!!
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! you look sooooooo wonderful!!! i am so proud of what you've accomplished & i'm proud to be your fitness pal :smile: keep up the great work babes :flowerforyou:
  • thisisme1983
    Options
    way to go!! that is awesome! :smile:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    That's great!! You look fabulous!!! I'm 5'11" and I was a size 22 when I started, I'm shooting to be a size 10 by the end of it all and I have about as much to lose as you have lost! Since we are similar in height and weight loss goals I now see that it's probably very possible! That's very encouraging! Thank you for sharing!! Keep up your hard work!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE!! Thanx soo much for the super sweet comments everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :wink:
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That's almost exactly how much I am trying to lose! You look amazing and it is encouraging to see your sucess!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    look @ you, pretty lady!!! :)

amazing accomplishment!!!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You are fabulous!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    outstanding accomplishment! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!