'Ello everyone!

Options
I'm new here, so figured I'd pop up a message to introduce myself .. The name is Lonnie and despite what my profile may claim, sadly, I'm actually not a Ninja working for a secret government department, but I'm a silly person so I'm sure I could giggle someone into submission ..

I came here because I need to drop a few pounds after a knee injury took me out of commission for a while, I was fit for a long time but once I became sedentary it was easy for it to be the new routine, I was over weight as a kid and dropping the weight that I did back in 2000 or so took a lot of effort, I used a similar site for that .. so I knew I'd probably be better off finding something like that for this go round ..

I chose this place because my most favorite person in the whole world uses it and gave it high praise .. =)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Your favorite person is right. Welcome and good luck. :drinker:
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome. I get the feeling you will fit right in round' here. Feel free to friend me if you are looking to expand your empire! lol
  • oneduality
    Options
    Welcome. I get the feeling you will fit right in round' here. Feel free to friend me if you are looking to expand your empire! lol

My Empire! .. I like it, I should have thought about starting an empire... Emperor Lonnie A. Duckington
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Father Emperor Lonnie A. Duckington

And I [heart] you.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I chose this place because my most favorite person in the whole world uses it and gave it high praise .. =)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.. to everyone reading this, Lonnie is awesome!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Have fun and enjoy... if you are honest in tracking your calories and exercise, you'll see a change. Make sure you're noting ALL the changes in your body, not just the scale (I'm such a hypocrite, haven't even bought the measuring tape yet :/ but that's what I intend to do and all the smart people here say that. ^^;)
  • oneduality
    Options

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.. to everyone reading this, Lonnie is awesome!!

AM NOT! =)
  • brittanyleigh05
    Options
    Man, I'm pretty disappointed that you're not actually a ninja. Ninjas are cool. :) Welcome! Good luck!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    welcome, emperor lonnie! :smile: good luck with your weight loss goals. maybe one day, you'll be a for real ninja.
  • oneduality
    Options
    Man, I'm pretty disappointed that you're not actually a ninja. Ninjas are cool. :) Welcome! Good luck!

Thanks! I'm working on it .. I'm in Ninja middleschool right now, I will be a freshman next year.. I'm hoping Ninjas don't give swirlies, especially to bald pre-ninjas .. =)
  • oneduality
    Options
    Thank you chubby_checke!