Options
I'm a new member here and just wanted to introduce myself. I have 2 girls, 15yrs and 5yrs. I am having a hard time losing the weight from the last pregnancy and feel like I am fighting a battle that I will never win. :sad:

Mel

Replies

• melissacrockett
    Options
    I'm a new member here and just wanted to introduce myself. I have 2 girls, 15yrs and 5yrs. I am having a hard time losing the weight from the last pregnancy and feel like I am fighting a battle that I will never win. :sad:

Mel
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • SpringFlower78
    SpringFlower78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tanya im starting my journey here at 241 my goal is 150
    i just had a baby and i hopfull can lose enought weight to be playfull whith her by the playfull age:smile:
  • melissacrockett
    Options
    It seems we are about at the same starting point and we want to end up at the same gw. Best wishes to you...we can do this!

Melissa
  • Mriv
    Mriv Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome, you picked a good site to meet your goals. I know because I tried a couple of them before settling on this one. Lots of good support and information as well as easy to use. You can do it.