New here! Need friends for encouragement! :-)

Options
My name is Cristi. I'm a mom of three with a job where I sit down all day. Over the years, it has really shown that I do nothing. I decided almost two months ago that something had to be done. Since then, I have lost a total of 27lbs. My brother told me I should join this website to track my goals and for encouragement. Hence, need friends for encouragement. I feel like I have reached a milestone, and am now at a point where the weight will be more difficult to melt away. Good luck to everyone who is trying to reach a goal and congratulations to those who have reached and or exceeded theirs!

Replies

• Pwnpickles
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! Congrats on your hard work!
  • Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Cristi! Congrats on your decision to a healthier lifestyle and for loosing 27lbs, great job!
    I recently joined and am also looking for support and would love to return it. Feel free to add me :)
  • floweringcurrant
    floweringcurrant Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this decision! You came to the right place! You are welcome to add me if you want to. :)
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You can add me if you would like :)
  • Alethea_OnAMission
    Options
    Good morning Cristi. Glad to add U. We all need good support and Motivation.
  • pcantu17
    pcantu17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI,
    \ I just joined today too. I am a mother of four who gained about 80 pds in the last five years. Tied my tubes and want to get my life back. I have little ones and I want to do it for me and them of course. Good Luck I will be necouragement when anyone needs it. Wow firstentry today and I was totally in shock tacos are just to fatting. !! Have 556 calories left for the day and the day just started.

Elvis lover
  • kamhap2003
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mother of two. Since hormonal therapy treatments back in 2008, I have found it very hard to lose weight. It has taken me 4 years but I am 5 pounds away from my pre-treatment weight! I hope you find this site as helpful as I do! It has really helped me get the results I happy:
  • KellyEdwards85
    KellyEdwards85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, Any of you !. I dont know many people on here personally so any encouragement helps!
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome. I'm sending you a request:)