One-month new

Options
Hello! Been tracking food and exercise for about a month now. Just reading and learning from everyone else's struggles and triumphs. I have so much more to learn! I am now officially addicted to this site.:happy: :love:

Replies

• fondawanda
    fondawanda Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello! Been tracking food and exercise for about a month now. Just reading and learning from everyone else's struggles and triumphs. I have so much more to learn! I am now officially addicted to this site.:happy: :love:
  • UCFLinette
    UCFLinette Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started on the website too. I'm addicted !!! It's amazing to see the stats on all the foods you put in your body. It really makes you want to eat the right stuff.:flowerforyou:
  • fondawanda
    fondawanda Posts: 11
    Options
    Definitely! Before I found this site, I was tracking calories in a notebook. I thought I was doing good, eating less than 1300 calories a day (most not so healthy) and exercising my behind off! I have eaten more food daily (most of it healthy) in the past month than I have eaten in years. I have learned ALOT! Still have those sugar binges though. Tonight being one of them. So, time to get serious!
  • mother23ts
    mother23ts Posts: 70
    Options
    I confess that I am also addicted....to this site. But its a guilt free addiction. I have learned so much about portion control. Have fun!:flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I love this site and been here about as long as you too! It became even more important to follow though once I started responding to other on here. I'm glad you spoke up!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I have been here for 4 months and I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: it here. good luck as you continue your journey to lose weight. :flowerforyou:
  • UCFLinette
    UCFLinette Posts: 3
    Options
    Well my first full week is under my belt and I am still feeling motivated and enthused. I usually lose focus quickly and I hate working out, but this website is really helping my to stay focused on not only what, how much, and when I eat, but also what work out are most effective in calorie burning. Keep up the hardwork everyone. Tomorrow I plan to start morning yoga before work. It's always something I have wanted to do but can never get my butt out of bed early enough to do it. Let's see how it goes.