Options
    Add Request on the way!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I could use some good MFP friends
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    hi there, I'm new to this too and looking for friends to share meal ideas and motiviation.. add me as a friend !

13541021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • samatalma
    Options
    I need some motivation myself, so please, feel free to add me!!

Edit: This goes for everyone, I love having friends and motivators on here!! It really helps a lot!!
  • Mooloki
    Options
    Hi, I am re-starting after falling off the wagon so please feel free to add and hopefully we can motivate each other. I used to play so many sports but badminton was my favourite. I can't play it now after spraining my left ankle 7 times and right 5! I have just started jogging and I want to try a 10km next year for charity.
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    Anyone can add me too.
    I'm starting again and it is hard.
    I have ALOT to lose and I'm going to do it this time!
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If any of you are interested in joining a challenge group - a New Year New YOU group, I space for just a few more people. It will require commitment! If you would like to hear more about it, please message me. :smile:
  • giovannapagan
    giovannapagan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this too...please add me!
  • Pattilynne
    Options
    i'm back after being mia for 9 months... looks like most people deleted me :( need new friends
  • KellyEdwards85
    KellyEdwards85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here, I dont know anyone personally that uses MFP so it would be great if any one of you would like to add me. We all need some motivation
  • maryblck
    maryblck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, for anyone on hear that wants more help and encouragement! (please make sure you do not use foul language and nasty comments though!!) Could always use a little more support!
  • TigersFanIndy34
    Options
    Me Me Me!!!!
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Similar story to you - Feel free to add me for encouragement!!!
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friends. Anyone - feel free to add me too:)
  • Peyton115
    Options
    i just opened back up my MFP account today, I use to use this website religiously and had a great time with it, but fell off the wagon. Anyone in need of support or buddies please feel free to add me! I love having friends for encouragement through this!!!
  • CaseyS77
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm new as well and always looking for more support. You are more then welcome to add me.
  • Sandra13
    Options
    I am looking for support and motivation as well. I am having trouble keeping on track. You are welcome to add me (anyone) and hopefully we can encourage each other.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to add all of you! I'm having a hard time with the food lately and this time of year isn't helping at all! I need more friends for support! Any of you please add me!