Who needs to LOSE the baby FAT?

Options
Post here !! Tell everyone your starting ... your now... and your goal!! I think all the moms should really come together and motivate eachother. We all go through the same things so why not. I am currently 151lbs started at 153.6 15 days ago... and I wanna be 130lbs by May 1st, 2012.... I have two babies and they are the greatest blessing in the world however they didn't leave me with a very nice body....

Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    HA =] me .....{yelling}
    sw:149
    current:149
    just started mfp this month dec 2011
    i want to be @ 110 and healthy
    not just want to lose baby wieght but want to be healthy
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    HA =] me .....{yelling}
    sw:149
    current:149
    just started mfp this month dec 2011
    i want to be @ 110 and healthy
    not just want to lose baby wieght but want to be healthy

Same here I wanna lose the baby weight but I also wanna be healthy and fit... even before I had my kids at 105lbs I wan't healthy or fit just naturally scrawny and high metabolism.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have 2 babies, my youngest turned 1 today :) I've got 10lbs to go before I reach my pre-pregnancy weight with my son who is 8.

SW: 250
    CW: 175
    GW: 120
  • mylittlefrog
    Options
    SW 212.6
    Current 206.8
    Goal 140

Want to get healthy, lose the baby weight and be a good role model for my two little ones
  • steffy1724
    steffy1724 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    SW-191 lbs
    CW-170 lbs
    GOAL - 144 lbs

My beautiful daughter is now 3....my pre pregnancy weight was 167.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    is there a group for this yet? if not you should make one i will join..
    is the start weight the weight before baby then current weight and then goal??
  • kwallis23
    Options
    I found that breastfeeding and no sleep were the best ways to lose the weight. I had no trouble losing the weight after having my daughter. Was under my pre pregnancy weight after 6 weeks. Make sure you have time for yourself to work out and stick to healthy meals. Have your husband help out more so you have more time to prepare healthier food.
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me! Does it count if my "baby" is 5?! Haha. I have 3 daughters: 9 1/2, 8, and 5 1/2. My prepregnancy weight was 160. I ballooned up to 236 with each pregnancy and all my kids were over 9 pounds each, leaving my stomach a saggy mess. I never completely lost the weight after my third. Now I am 178 and my goal is to be 150. I am 5'7.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Me! Does it count if my "baby" is 5?! Haha. I have 3 daughters: 9 1/2, 8, and 5 1/2. My prepregnancy weight was 160. I ballooned up to 236 with each pregnancy and all my kids were over 9 pounds each, leaving my stomach a saggy mess. I never completely lost the weight after my third. Now I am 178 and my goal is to be 150. I am 5'7.
    Of course it counts!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    is there a group for this yet? if not you should make one i will join..
    is the start weight the weight before baby then current weight and then goal??
    I will definetly make the group!!!!
  • tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me too! baby weight is almost gone but need to tone up to give her good looking and full of life mama.
    SW:150 (at 40 week pg)
    CW:115
    GW:100
    I agree breastfeeding is helping me loose weight quickly. but still need to couple of more. I am fat in my home as my all sister in laws are sticks( so thin) It will make me confident. I am concious when with them or this is in my mind. (not venting just want to share)
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Started at 141
    Now at 132
    Want to be at 120 (aww before babies)

I got two little ones, oldest is 2 and the youngest is 10 months. Added 10lbs with each baby, totally worth it but now it's time to get my old self back!
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi mummies!!!

I was just under 140lbs before I got preggo (was in the process of actively trying to lose weight) and gained nearly all my pregnancy weight in the first 12 weeks (oops)!! My son was born 30 June 2011, my heaviest post baby weight was on 1 August at 171lb and I am currently 137-8lbs! I'm aiming for 115lbs. My baby was premature so I was unable to breast feed (his mouth was too small), but looking after him, my dogs and my husband has definitely contributed to my weight loss so far!! I wish you all the best of luck with your post baby weight loss!x
  • AldermanKP
    Options
    I just joined MFP. I don't want to just lose the last of my baby weight. I want to be healthier than before baby :)
    Starting weight: 139lbs
    Current weight:119lbs and feeling okay
    Goal: 110lbs and healthy!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I have 3 babies, the youngest will be 11 in a couple months. LOL I guess mine doesn't qualify as baby weight any more!! but that is when I got heavy...4 pregnancies in 5 years and a healthy dollup of depression and emotional eating got me up to 252 and stayed there for years. Now hovering around 190.