Weight loss buddy wanted?

Options
So I have fallen off the wagon for a while but am coming back with force and ready to stop being obese.
I was wondering if II could get someone around my same weight and height to text and email or something, a weight loss buddy if you will. I think that having a buddy along the process really helps. I'll give motivation when you need it and you in return?

I think it's a cool idea and if other people are interested on finding weight loss buddies too this would a cool place to post.

Yey?
Ney?

Let the weightloss buddies begin :D

xoxo
-tefi

Replies

• maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I want a buddy to! I Don't know your stats though, missy!
  • tefii
    tefii Posts: 31
    Options
    oh sorry

I am 5'7
    228 lbs.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    This could be an awesome weight loss tool!
  • tefii
    Options
    For sure, I think having a buddy that can relate to what your going through will definitively help out a lot, keeping spirits high and all that good jazz
  • kt1304
    kt1304 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 5'9 at 210, started 247 but been stuck for ageeees, add me :)
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i am 5'7, 225 lbs (240 to start) we are in a similar place if you would like to add me as a friend.
  • dolphin8075
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'7 and 208 pounds right now. I was at 223 on Oct. 25th and that's when I started keeping track of my eating. I had already started working out but was not watching my eating, and I didn't start keeping track on my weight. I would love a workout buddy. Let me know, if you've already found a few no worries, I only have a few friends on here and I am looking for some friends at least for MFP.
  • carlypreiss
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8" and 265lbs! I'm looking for someone to help motivate me and to share successes as well as failures and provide support. My ultimate goal weight is 125, although I might stop anywhere in the hundreds when I'm happy and start building muscle.

http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/ <-- She is one of my biggest inspirations/what I want to someday want my body to look like, so if there's anyone looking to lose the weight and then completely tone, build and shape their bodies, add me!
  • adoringclaire
    Options
    Looking for a buddy too! 26 years old, 5'5 282 lbs.
  • nellerbee
    Options
    Hi, there!

I've just recently gotten back on the wagon as well.
    I'd love to have a fitness buddy!

5"6, 191.6 pounds

Message me if interested!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey - you need a lady buddy, but some of us guys can cheer you on anyway.

Again, good luck!
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    I would love to have a weight loss buddy to :flowerforyou: I have amazing MFP friends but I wouldnt mind having someone who is close to my height and weight who would be there for extra support and motivation and I would do the same. I normally do really goood for a few days and then end up messing up.

Height 5'7"
    Weight 260

Good Idea by the way!
  • jmeza408
    Options
    It sounds great to have someone to motivate you and have a similar situation. Someone add me if you have a similar situation or just dont mind keeping in touch with weight loss struggles, motivation and success stories. After having three children and all back to back I am ready to get my body back.

Height: 5"5
    SW: 214- 2.5 weeks ago
    CW: 197.8
    GW: Between 145 and 155
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    So I have fallen off the wagon for a while but am coming back with force and ready to stop being obese.
    I was wondering if II could get someone around my same weight and height to text and email or something, a weight loss buddy if you will. I think that having a buddy along the process really helps. I'll give motivation when you need it and you in return?

I think it's a cool idea and if other people are interested on finding weight loss buddies too this would a cool place to post.

Yey?
    Ney?

Let the weightloss buddies begin :D

xoxo
    -tefi

5'8"
    241 SW
    212 CW
    155 GW

add me =o)
  • tefii
    Options
    I was thinking someone along the lines of yahoo messenger or textin buddy? or fb I get on that a lot..
    I think it's faster than MFP anyone interested :DD
  • f0rk1998
    Options
    i want a weight loss buddy!
    5"3' 1/2
    130-135 lbs (dont own a scale)
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    Height 5'5
    Current weight: 255 lbs
    goal weight: 150-160

Looking for a buddy to be able to keep motivated and can motive me. As well. If interested add me.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ellie, I started at 216, am now down to 179 and aiming for anywhere in between 120-150 (depending on what looks best)
    Feel free to add me :) x
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" 215...I just started less than 2 weeks ago. i'd love a buddy...feel free to add me
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 34
    Ht 5ft 3
    CW 256
    GW 130

and I'm on FB a lot