First Day of Excercise Accomplished

Options
amaxwell28
amaxwell28 Posts: 12 Member
I just started this new life style change yesterday and I actually did my 30 minutes of walking today. Yeah Me! I have done really well on my eating today too. Please pray that the motivation sticks. I am just focusing on day - to - day goals I set for myself. I have 125 lbs to loose and it seems sooooo far away that I have to do it like you eat a elephant...one bite at a time...healthy bites that is.

Replies

• amaxwell28
    amaxwell28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started this new life style change yesterday and I actually did my 30 minutes of walking today. Yeah Me! I have done really well on my eating today too. Please pray that the motivation sticks. I am just focusing on day - to - day goals I set for myself. I have 125 lbs to loose and it seems sooooo far away that I have to do it like you eat a elephant...one bite at a time...healthy bites that is.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome, Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up!! You WILL do this!! And you're right...one day at a time! :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    YAY!!! You go!! :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go - you'll be addicted before you know it!
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That is so cool. I started walking on my lunch 1/2 at work. about two weeks ago (15 min to 1/2 hr).
    I just joined this site 3 days ago. Now I am walking at lunch and doing 1/2 hour of elliptical at night.
    It is amazing that once we start moving how quickly our bodies respond (not just with aches, but with more stamina). I too have over 100 to lose. I like the elephant idea. I will keep you in my prayers as you requested! I believe God can give us the strength to accomplish this lifestyle change.:happy: :happy:
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Go girl!

I went to the gym tonight for the first time in 33 days. It was a bit of a grind but the hottub and sauna after made it all worth it. I feel so fat and sluggish at the gym but I try to look at the big picture. I've started and that's what counts. :happy:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You really can do this...............I understand your feeling of it taking forever or feeling that way. I actually started on Jan 21st and only have 21 pounds off........and soooooooo much to go. I figure I may not make it this summer, but next summer watch out bikini models curvy girl in the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do this 1 day at a time and remember we are always a mouse click away.

:flowerforyou:
  • nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    That's GREAT!!!! Keep it up...I have started walking and exercising daily...even if it's only for 10 minutes...It's more movement than I was getting!!!!

It is amazing how we motivate each other.

200963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • angie2009
    angie2009 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome for you!!! This is a great site. I like seeing the numbers from the calories of what we eat and what we burn Way cool! I just joined to and had my first day of exercise as well. I think we should start a section for those of us losing over 100 lbs. What do you think?
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!! I agree one day at time is the best thing that is what I have been doing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!