Cheap Polar Heart Rate Monitor today

Options
anony999
anony999 Posts: 112 Member
at Woot:
http://www.woot.com/

Just passing this along... it's an older model but you can't beat the price!

Replies

• anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    at Woot:
    http://www.woot.com/

Just passing this along... it's an older model but you can't beat the price!
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    I just saw that. Is it a good HRM?
  • tigraine
    tigraine Posts: 9
    Options
    I use a MIO Sport Watch. You have to check your pulse at least once during your workout. I know it's accurate as I've used it after my doctor has taken my pulse. It calculates calories burned based on weight, age, and pulse during the timed workout. It wasn't that expensive, either. These are available online or at a variety of department stores.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    It looks like a ProForm heart monitor, not Polar from what I was reading. But you are right, can't beat the price with a stick. My Timex works well but I have been debating upgrading. Thanks for posting!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Looks just like my REEBOK Precision Trainer XT .... except this brand is Pro-Form??

DETAILS:
    www.woot.com

Pro-Form_Precision_Trainer_XT_Heart_Rate_Monitor_with_Chest_Strapb9sDetail.jpg

Pro-Form Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap
    $19.99 + $5 shipping
    Condition: New Product: 1 Pro-Form Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap

Warranty: 1 Year Sports Beat

Features:

Fast, easy, and accurate heart rate monitor
    Transmitter belt is used to count your heartbeat and transmit the data to the watch or other compatible device
    Works with all Polar compatible exercise equipment
    Most treadmills and stationary bikes that provide heart rate information are able to pick up the signals from the chest strap and monitor your heart rate without the watch
    Heart rate transmitter and watch have a maximum transmission range of about 62.5 centimeters or 25 inches
    You can wear the watch on your wrist, strap it to a bike, or exercise machine
    User profiles help you keep track of your fitness index, calorie count, and fat burn
    Intelligent training program enables you to complete exercise cycles effectively, the program will monitor your heart rate and allow you to check the calories consumed and the percentage of fat burned
    Specifications:

Time/Date (12 or 24hr)
    Alarm
    Calorie Couter
    % of Max HR
    User Menu
    Personal Profile
    Chronograph
    Hi/Low Alarms
    Timer
    Memory
    Bike Mount
    Water Resistant to 30m
    Additional Photos:

Heart Rate Monitor
    In the box:

Pro-Form Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor
    Heart rate transmitter belt
    Mounting bracket
    2 x CR20232 lithium batteries – already installed, one in the watch and another in the heart rate transmitter belt
    User Manual
    Warranty Slip