Double Hips!

Options
Who has them? How do you get rid of them? Can you get rid of them or is it simply your bone structure? Also, when I say double hips, do you know what I am referring to?

Replies

• Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Who has them? How do you get rid of them? Can you get rid of them or is it simply your bone structure? Also, when I say double hips, do you know what I am referring to?

I don't and I'm afraid to make a "crude" joke in case it's serious.
  • backstreet1008
    Options
    I'm not quite sure if I'm thinking of the same thing as you, but right near my belly button I'm a lot wider. Right under that I'm a LOT narrower again and then there's my hips. So I guess it's kind of the appearance of "double hips".

It's my least favorite part of my body because it looks awkward in a lot of clothing. I'm trying to work on it because I think losing my love handles will make a difference but I definitely think bone structure is a part of it too so it won't ever completely go away.

Is that what you're talking about? I hope this made sense it's kind of hard to explain.
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure if I'm thinking of the same thing as you, but right near my belly button I'm a lot wider. Right under that I'm a LOT narrower again and then there's my hips. So I guess it's kind of the appearance of "double hips".

It's my least favorite part of my body because it looks awkward in a lot of clothing. I'm trying to work on it because I think losing my love handles will make a difference but I definitely think bone structure is a part of it too so it won't ever completely go away.

Is that what you're talking about? I hope this made sense it's kind of hard to explain.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I do the "pinch" test there and there's not much fat... so I'm thinking its just how my skeleton is...
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

I don't and I'm afraid to make a "crude" joke in case it's serious.

Serious or not, crude joke away :)
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    As a guy who enjoys nice hips, this sounds like an opportunity to double the fun. :wink:

Double hips? It's like a one woman threesome.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    "Double hips"?!! Never heard of that? I just have two... one on each side LOL
  • BeesKnees181
    BeesKnees181 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing...it is way more noticeable in certain clothes. Hate it! In the past, pilates and running have been the things that have helped to re-shape my body. But, they are always there mocking me.