for women ( TOM)

Options
I was just wondering what everyone else is like for gaining weight at that time of the month, how early do you start to gain it ? I seem to gain 1 week prior to get my period and wasn't sure if it's like that for others.... All my friends will only gain 2-3 days before and then 2-3 days after it's done the weight is off... I just thought a whole week ahead was a bit much ? I already put on .4lbs as of yesterday and i shouldn't get it till next thurs.....

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    ~6-7 lbs 3-4 days before
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly a week from starting and my weight started going up yesterday, a pound and a half. So, yours sounds pretty normal to me since I seem to be about the same way!
  • xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I gain 2-5 pounds 2-3 days before too but you sound pretty normal everyone is different.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    thx everyone... glad to know i'm normal...lol... just seemed weird that it's 1 week prior, figured a few days but not a week.... i am going to see how much i gain this time and how long till it comes off since i never really paid attention to it closely before....
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i know ... that's why i go a little lower for the rest of thje month, so it evens out . not easy. :(
  • starblazing
    starblazing Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i tracked it last month, mine was 5 pounds with a three pound gain over night one week before i started. i have only lost 2 of those pounds, hence being back on this site. boo!
  • threeforagirl
    Options
    I feel weird because I don't appear to gain weight around TOM, but I am VERY religious about my water consumption and I try not to consume too much sodium. I also drink enough coffee that I probably get rid of most of my water weight through that :\