One month progression pics, Do you see any difference?

Options
Down 7 lbs Sorry for the funny facial expressions and pjs, and messy bed lol. Thanks

Progress3.png

Replies

• Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    It's too hard to tell because you are in different clothes. But good job on losing 7 pounds so far. Keep it up! :)
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Forgive me but your boobs look smaller and your stom too. Are you like me in that your boobs get smaller when you go down the scale? I know mine do. GL to you!
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree, it's hard to tell because you are in a different top. Keep up the good work tho! 7 pounds is a great accomplishment! :)
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I agree, it's hard to tell because you are in a different top. Keep up the good work tho! 7 pounds is a great accomplishment! :)
    Ditto!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    make sure you wear your same clothes next pic. i can see a difference but your clothes are more loose in the first picture so it's hard to tell.
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    Hard to tell because of the shirt being baggy in the first pic, but great job. keep it up. I too lost 7 lbs in my first month.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    thanks ya'll. i'll take pic next month in the workout shirt i have on there and compare.

i've been working out since Oct :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Good job. Now please clean your room. Santa is watching.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!