Anyone from Northeast Illinois?

Options
ConnieLynn
ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
Hi!

Anyone need a weightloss friend? I love the outdoors and I am looking forward to getting out this summer.

I have lost 7 lbs. and had success with this site. It is time consuming, but it works.

ConnieLynn

Replies

• ConnieLynn
    Options
    Hi!

Anyone need a weightloss friend? I love the outdoors and I am looking forward to getting out this summer.

I have lost 7 lbs. and had success with this site. It is time consuming, but it works.

ConnieLynn
  • ConnieLynn
    Options
    bumbing this up for exercise friend.

Anyone in this area need an outdoor exercise friend? I live in Lake County, IL and we have tons of great outdoor places to explore.

Check out my profile and e-mail me if you want an exercise friend.

My husband Disc Golfs. I like biking and walking.

40 somethings in Lake County, Illinois.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ConnieLynn
    Options
    Bump.

:smile:
  • ConnieLynn
    Options
    bump:smile:
  • ConnieLynn
    Options
    bumb for today.:smile:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Connie, i am from NW IN so close but not close enough. Have you looked into any running groups in your area? They have all levels of runners in these groups from beginner to advanced.
  • ConnieLynn
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day!!!

Blessings to all!