Hi from Mississippi

Options
Just started my fitness pal and I love it! I am probably like most people I have lost a gained many hundreds of pounds over the years but have never been able to keep it off. I am mostly concerned with my health as it realtes to my weight. I have high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes among other things. My doc says of I can just take off small amounts it will help. Logging in my food every meal really helps. Haven't started exercising yet - have some knee issues and not sure what to do that won't hurt or aggravate it. Anyways thats it. Hopefully I will be able to ive healthier from this point on.

Replies

• nov10child
    nov10child Posts: 4
    Options
    Just started my fitness pal and I love it! I am probably like most people I have lost a gained many hundreds of pounds over the years but have never been able to keep it off. I am mostly concerned with my health as it realtes to my weight. I have high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes among other things. My doc says of I can just take off small amounts it will help. Logging in my food every meal really helps. Haven't started exercising yet - have some knee issues and not sure what to do that won't hurt or aggravate it. Anyways thats it. Hopefully I will be able to ive healthier from this point on.
  • usmdancer88
    usmdancer88 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm from Mississippi too! what part are you from??
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nov10child
    nov10child Posts: 4
    Options
    I am from south mississippi and I work for USM - I tried to accept your friend request but I don't know how???? Help me please. Thanks!