Live life to the fullest

Options
It has been said that small minds talk about others and watch them live life, but great minds live life to the fullest. I don't want to be like (whoever you want to put here)... I want to be the best me (Jerome) that I can be. This health journey has taught me many lessons among which the greatest is to do what you do to live life to the fullest. As a Christian I seek to honor God in living life to the fullest. My goal is to live the best life in the face of hardships and let downs. The reward of reaching beyond what others think I can do and the surprise of what can truly be accomplished keeps me going. Time, People, GQ, etc. make great money because we as society are content to spend our days wishing we could and watching others reach for the stars, instead of using that time and actually doing something worthwhile, something that will inspire and encourage others. So I encourage you if your goal is to lose weight, get fit, be healthy, etc. do it for you because you want to be the best you can be, not because someone else says it. Live life to the fullest you can and you'll be amazed at what you can do!

-Jerome

Replies

• sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jerome!! this is so true, you are truly amazing, I always think of you when I'm doing my Insanity workouts!! What you have achieved is just outstanding, I am so proud to call you my friend....xxx DIG DEEP!!!! LOL
  • Schmarrn
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! I truly needed to read this! I'm so glad to have you among my friends here :)
    Your commitment has motivated me so much :-) thank you for being such a great influence in my life!
  • antijen
    antijen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ::stands and claps::

So true! So well said.
  • mommy2b2
    Options
    Amen Jerome!