College Students?

Options
Would any current college students like to start a challenge with me starting at the first of the year? ( I know that's the typical New Years resolution, but I have been on a weight loss track for awhile now, but have recently stalled and would like to have a memorable marker to start at!) I am new here and really just need new accountability partners to check in with every day/few days or so. My current weigh is 151 and I would like to be at 130-135ish by the end of February! I would appreciate the support! Thanks all.

Replies

• anniiiilicious
    Options
    I'm a college student with 70 pounds to lose!!! I can also be crazy and all over the place so I need friends to help keep me in check and on track.... I can do the same for you!
  • MCOk
    MCOk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is the challenge? 135lbs by February would be great!
  • motivated_kel
    motivated_kel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Maybe something like 1.5-2 pounds a week? I know some weeks could potentially be more/less but I feel like this may be pretty healthy to aim for? if I am wrong definitely correct me I am in no way good at these kinds of things haha. I aim to workout around 4-5 days a week (my school has an awesome gym) and I'll be signing up for group fitness classes at our school gym as well.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of a group of College Students! I'm a Senior, still have 70 lbs to go so I can use all of the help I can get! Especially with my crazy schedule for Winter... and Spring for that matter!!

I like the idea of a lbs goal a week, but for how long? I think 1.5 lbs would be a good minimum.
  • motivated_kel
    motivated_kel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sorry! Had a busy few days babysitting, didn't mean to not reply. I think starting January 1st we could check in each week or maybe few days (what do you guys think?) Goal is to be down AT LEAST 12 pounds by March 1st. I am sure it will be more for some of us! What does everyone think?
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working on my Master's and work full-time as well. I would love to join. I started last January, have lost 16 pounds, and am only about 2 pounds from my goal weight, although I may lower it. I currently weigh 158, goal weight was 155, but thinking about going for 150. My main goal for the new year is to eat healthier. I have lost weight, but I eat like crap, but exercise quite a bit. I'm hoping eating better will help me lose a few pounds and help me become more lean.