Very Small Victory

Options
mamasyd
mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
Today I did something that I don't believe I have ever done before in my life. (Maybe when I was a little girl and too young to care, but I certainly haven't done this as an adult.) I walked around in a store wearing a pair of dress pants and a turtleneck that was TUCKED IN!! That may seem really silly to some of you, but I have always felt the need before to let the shirt hang out to hide whatever it could. Now there's no reason to hide. :happy:

Replies

• fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    How fun for you! You are amazing!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm still at the over-shirt stage, but good for you, and it's a BIG victory!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and I know what you mean....I don't do that anymore and have a couple lbs before I will do that comfortable. WTG!
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's just plain "AWESOME"!! I used to but gained enuf that I don't feel comfortable.Keep it up!
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    it's all these small things that make it all worthwhile, congrats to you.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    It's a big deal!

I know the shirt-out-to-hid-my-fat trick.
    Nobody was fooled...lol

ENJOY THE MOMENT!
  • poco60
    poco60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i cant wait until i can wear my western shirt.. its kinda stretchy and shows your middle... i am finally starting to have a middle again.. like when i was 40 lol... good job
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    What a great victory!! Congrats to you! I know this victory - - and I don't think it is a small victory - - it is a big victory (to me it was) so go ahead, do the happy dance! You deserve it!

Em
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    what a lovely and inspirational story - wearing a short top or a tucked in top is on my list of things I would like to be able to do

so for me I do think its a really big victory :)
  • Strobins05
    Options
    You are a Diamond Dear! Awesome!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!