Im New

Options
I am working off the fresman 15 and going to run a 10k. I have never ran in anything before but its my incentive to get into shape. the best is having support!..

I am editing this again. One more thing to share.. I am a newly wed and work all day till 5 and only get 5 hours a day with him. When can i fit in excercise and time with him? I want to be toned and fit need some excercise incentive and eating plans.. HELP ME OUT.. my goals weight is 128 or 125.. thanks for everything.. this website is sweet

Replies

• Whitneyh29
    Whitneyh29 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am working off the fresman 15 and going to run a 10k. I have never ran in anything before but its my incentive to get into shape. the best is having support!..

I am editing this again. One more thing to share.. I am a newly wed and work all day till 5 and only get 5 hours a day with him. When can i fit in excercise and time with him? I want to be toned and fit need some excercise incentive and eating plans.. HELP ME OUT.. my goals weight is 128 or 125.. thanks for everything.. this website is sweet
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    edited cause my response made no sense after she edited her first post. lol

Good luck to you on your journey! :happy:
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    Welcome! I am still trying to work off the weight I gained after getting married from all of my wifes good food.

I get up extra early to do my workouts, this doesn't take any time away from my wife or kids who are all asleep while I exercise. Even if I didn't workout and was able to sleep and extra 30 minutes or even an hour it would still be hard to get up...so why not get up and exercise. Now I am addicted and feel great after working out every morning.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: