New and Committed to losing Weight...this time around

Options
Hi my name is Tammi and I have been fooling around with MFP for some time now but never really committed to using it the right way. This time around I am using the tool and working out 3 to 4x per week. My goal is to lose 80lbs. My weakness is bread and rice...could use some incouragement to keep me comitted. I am also trying to get my friends to join with me. Weight lost is no joke...feel like this is the battle of my life. Tammi from Richmond

Replies

• MattWilcox81
    Options
    I’ve been a personal trainer for 6 years and have studied weight loss and nutrition, www.expertfatloss.com contains relevant and accurate information. At least it’s very up to date based on recent tests and theories, a rarity these days!

Anyone can do ANYTHING if they are prepared to invest a little of themselves. Check out the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure too it will give amazing results. Good luck!

-Matt
  • lyndatc
    lyndatc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Tammi! I'm glad you're committed this time. This a huge step in the right direction to get going. We're all in the same boat! Congrats :)
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Being committed is to me the ONE most important factor when it comes to weight loss! I know I have attempted to lose weight many many times but was not totally committed so after a while I just started eating incorrectly and stopped exercising. This time for some reason I was committed and driven to lose the weight!
    Now 100lbs lighter I am so happy that I was able to keep that commitment going strong for the last 10 months. Now that I am approaching my goal I am committed to keeping the weight off!
    Believe me I have felt the pull of the old ways during this journey! Its not easy.
    Add me as a friend if you would like to share with someone who has "been there done that" I would love to help keep you committed and motivated through the tough times!

Good luck and Welcome!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome!
    feel free to add me
    good luck :)
  • RockyYbarra
    Options
    welcome back!! feel free to add me!! plz any 1 feel free to add me,
  • Tammi6818
    Tammi6818 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks Matt! I will look into that...
  • Tammi6818
    Options
    Thanks! I really like this tool so far...and I think the online comittee will help us all...I so need it. Worked out 4x this week and feeling GOOD! Think I will make today a 5th day.
  • Tammi6818
    Options
    Thanks. You all are helping me aready.
  • SherriH69
    Options
    Hi Tammy!
    Like you this is not my first time here but THIS time I'm actually doing it right. I'd suggest getting exercise every day, even if its only 5 minutes. Good luck!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new myself, but I'm committed to losing weight here and using the wonderful tools on this site. If you want support and encouragement from someone who is also trying to figure all of this out, I'm happy to help. Feel free to friend me.