Cake in the office!

Options
Finally22
Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
Someone just brought in about 6 different cakes for their birthday - and I didn't even touch one of them!!! And you know what I didn't even really want to!!! It sort of makes me feel more powerful when I don't give in!! Here's to power!!!! Yeah.

Replies

• Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful accomplishment!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    The cake is a lie O_O!!! :) ! haha nice job!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Everytime I eat cake, it makes me wonder why I ate it. Cake just isn't that great to me anymore. I'd rather have a really good cupcake or cookie, honestly.
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Let them eat (the) cake :bigsmile:
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A colleague brought in a coffee/chocolate/walnut cake this week as a thank you for us. I said (with great fortitude) "I'm not eating cake at the moment, but it was a lovely thought." I felt very proud of myself! (Smug *****, eh?!) It was eating cake I didn't really want that piled a lot of my weight on in the first half of 2011, so I hope I have learned my lesson.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Who brings in their own cake, let alone that many?
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Well done I could never resist office cakes:blushing:
  • violet_sphinx
    violet_sphinx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I used to find it impossible to resist the sweets and cakes people at my place of work seem to bring in all the time as well, but there's been a Christmas cake in the tea room since yesterday and I haven't touched it. Way to go, us! Willpower actually feels pretty great, doesn't it?
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    This is the epitome of awesomeness.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Way to resist temptation! :flowerforyou:
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It was actually funny to watch how people went crazy for the cakes - this one girl who once said something to me about taking a bite of something I shouldn't ... ate 2 huge pieces... and then I saw more at her desk.... made me feel even better about my decision not to eat any of it!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Go go Power Ranger!!! Yeah! Awesome, killer!!! Keep being strong!
  • HouseHoldSix
    Options
    Good on ya!

I love it when someone says "You're not having any?!" I tell them "Nope, it makes me breakout in fat!"
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I wish I had your will power!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!