Did I really see what I think I saw?

Options
cpldjski
cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
I have been pretty lucky with my scale victories. I had another this morning. But then I had an NSV that was way better! I bent over to put my pants on this morning and just happened to look in the bathroom mirror. What did I see? My COLLARBONES!! They were actually visible for the first time in more than 10 years. I couldn't believe it. I stood up and then bent over again and they were still there. LOL Mock me if you wish, but it feels like a big deal to me. Happy Friday!

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    well done, you!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have been pretty lucky with my scale victories. I had another this morning. But then I had an NSV that was way better! I bent over to put my pants on this morning and just happened to look in the bathroom mirror. What did I see? My COLLARBONES!! They were actually visible for the first time in more than 10 years. I couldn't believe it. I stood up and then bent over again and they were still there. LOL Mock me if you wish, but it feels like a big deal to me. Happy Friday!

I had that happen to! And, the day I rediscovered my hips...there wassome dancing going on : )
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I remember feeling my hip bones for the first time and wondering what the heck it was lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!