PICS--51 lbs down, BMI 39.3 to 30.6

Options
NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
That's right, my BMI was getting close to 40 and now it's almost to the 20s! I will only be obese for a little bit longer! :D

I have logged my food everyday for almost 300 days now, and I've gotten probably about 250 decent work outs in those 300 days. I usually eat between 1500-1700 calories, but I was eating more when I first started.

I work full time 1st shift and my husband works 2nd shift and weekends. We have 2 little boys.

I'm 100% committed to getting to a healthy weight and keeping it up forever. I want to keep improving my fitness, and keep working on eating healthier.

To those just starting out, I can't tell you how amazing I felt after just losing the first 10 pounds! The improvement in how I felt physically and the improvement in my confidence was enough to keep my motivated and keep me going. I've lost at a rate of about 5 lbs per month and I've been very happy with that.

Downloads1-1-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!