Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

can you tell the difference...

xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
in my picture?

right basically, the picture on the left was taken september 2010 in Alton Towers theme park on the ride Oblivion, the picture on the right was taken in August 2011 on exactly the same ride! I wanted to put them both together and see if i could see a difference. I can see a little difference myself! Im not sooo chunky on the shoulders, and ive lost quite a bit of my double chin. But i just want your opinions here please :)

I have showed this picture to some close friends and family who know how much i really want to loose weight, and there all sooo shocked at the difference between last year to this year!!

Soo tell me the honest truth, can you see a difference between the 2 pics?! And shall i keep it as my profile pic for a while as motivation to carry on to my goal weight? (have another 3 stone to loose)..

Feel free to friend me aswell :) always love to have new friends :) xx

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Yes, a BIG difference! Definitely keep it for motivation for yourself and everyone else who sees it! :)
  • xSophia19
    Yes, a BIG difference! Definitely keep it for motivation for yourself and everyone else who sees it! :)

Ahh reallly! Thats awsome :) thankyou!! And will defo keep it as my pic then :)
  • vee785
    vee785 Posts: 8 Member
    I SEE A HUUUUGE DIFFERENCE!!! it shows in your face sooo much!!! keep doing what you have been doing because its working!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    yes big difference. Great job!
  • xSophia19
    I SEE A HUUUUGE DIFFERENCE!!! it shows in your face sooo much!!! keep doing what you have been doing because its working!

Aww thankyou!!! :D
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Yes!! Congrats!!!
  • I can see a huge difference!
    Great job!
  • xSophia19
    Thankyou all! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!