A new Journey a new start looking to meet new friends for su

Options
Hi everyone I'm Jennifer I've been a member for awhile now, MFP is awesome! This is my first post here. Let me tell ya about me,I'm married and a stay at home mama of 5. I have to say for me it's been a stressful 9 months I Have fallen off track but have jumped back one this past few weeks or so. I weighed back in again and I'm 277, and determined to win this battle once and for all! I journal offline everyday, I'm going to do this also. I know I can lose the weight, I've done it before although I have never gotten to my goal weight, after baby #3 I got down to 230 that was 9 years ago. I've had 2 more children #4 is 7 #5 will be3 since her, I have seemed to muddle through. I'm hoping to meet people here that I can relate to and start a support circle maybe I can help and in return can help me.
thanks! wink

Replies

• metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me anytime....We all need to support each other through our daily struggles...
  • Trishaf66
    Trishaf66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom I have 3 young kids feel free to add me! :smile:
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    you can add me........... :-))
  • Missy169
    Options
    First I like to say Congrats in taking the first step in join us all in our weight loss journey !!! Plz add me and we can support each through our journey !!!
  • cmillzgotskillz
    Options
    I also stay home and recently just had a baby so i am dealing with the extra pounds that he has brought on. You can add me im new to this so hopefully I can learn off of you.
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    Thanks everyone I feel the love here and that's exactly what was called for. I look forward to getting to know ya'll better, :)
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    thank you!
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) I am also a stay at home mom, only to one though :wink:
  • ElijahsMommy2011
    Options
    You can add me too!
    I am a stay at home mom of a 4 month old - this place is awesome!! :)