Weight Goals?

Options
2»

Replies

• Robskeets
    Options
    Im going to shoot for at least 180. im at 196 now, and my ideal weight is suppose to be 170, Hopefully by next summer.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Original goal was 92 lbs - 272 lbs at my heaviest Doctor told me I needed to get to 180 lbs

I have about 16 lbs left to go. (@ 196 lbs as of last weekend's weigh in)
  • mandycfit
    Options
    I actually need to lose 120 lbs. God be with me. I have dieted my way up to this and I need to make some life style changes. This is my first day here, but I am ready to make the change and this is my first step!
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Lost 55 pounds on Weight Watchers. Looking to drop another 40 more.
  • cutenemo
    Options
    49 pounds, hopefully in a years time :)
  • jennifer418
    jennifer418 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to loose 80 pounds. I have no set date just want to loose weight and get healthy! :happy:
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    95lbs I want to hit 115. Wish me luck. Wish you luck with your goals.
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to gain to 110 pounds by the end of the year. I started at 88, I'm at 100 right now.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I started out wanting to lose 60 lbs but it sort of morphed into a size goal. I'm not quite there but I'm close. To hit my size goal I will need to lose closer to 70 lbs I think.
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 more to go...wil be there the end of february.....
  • alysh8
    alysh8 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm currently 158 pounds at 5 feet 8 inches and would like to drop about 15- 20 pounds. I have PCOS which makes it hard for me to lose weight so I'm going to shoot for at least a 1/2 a pound a week. If I can lose more then great. I've lost 5 pounds so far and that's taken me about 5 months to lose it. I just want to be healthy. This is a life long journey, I'm in no rush.
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I actually need to lose 120 lbs. God be with me. I have dieted my way up to this and I need to make some life style changes. This is my first day here, but I am ready to make the change and this is my first step!

You can do it!!! Trust me!!! It seems daunting, I know, but you just have to be consistent and make lifestyle changes. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 199 by Sept ... but I am happy with losing and getting in shape... I went down 16 then back up 4 (which is muscle) according to my trainer... I am at 247 right now. (down from 260)

I set little goals... it isn't so much the lose as the inches and the way I feel, the energy I have! and the new person I am becoming :D
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Options
    I'd like to see 2 drop any day now please! Pretty please with veggies and fruit on top!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    110lbs. 16lbs away.
  • Ch33ky83
    Ch33ky83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 5 pounds by my birthday, 2/2. It will be a present to myself. :)
  • jluckel
    jluckel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is 175 by april 28...20 more pounds
  • sherryb125
    sherryb125 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 100 lbs