P90X results

Replies

• Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Awesome results. I wish I could do p90x i have 0 upper body strength, working on it though.
  • Congrats, my 2012 goal is to get through a session of P90X. I did try it but gave up after 2 days. I know I am a lot fitter now so once the holidays are over I may give it another go.
  • congrats! thats amazing! your body looks completely different. did it kill you at the start? how fit were you before you started?
  • coachkathrynw
    coachkathrynw Posts: 43 Member
    I'm starting up a P90X vitural accountability group the first of January. Anyone up for the challenge with me? We can get through it together. Let me know.:smile:
  • gburkhart2
    gburkhart2 Posts: 72 Member
    Hell yes. Work that s**t out! Nice job!
  • U rock!!!!!! Great job- u look amazing!!!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    I didn't use shakeology... I had some isagenix shakes here but they were not part of my everyday diet
  • Josee76
    I'm starting up a P90X vitural accountability group the first of January. Anyone up for the challenge with me? We can get through it together. Let me know.:smile:

I was going to start round 2 on December 26th.... but I would still like to join your group and get the support :)
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    if you lost 30 pounds shouldn't your body fat % have gone down more??... I'm at 27% too and I want to go down to 20% at most...
  • There is this japanese site that has them for free

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA2MzI4OTYw.html
  • Josee76
    if you lost 30 pounds shouldn't your body fat % have gone down more??... I'm at 27% too and I want to go down to 20% at most...
    All I did was the ymca percentage of body fat calculator online, that's the total it gave me... I am sure it's not as accurate as other methods, but it's all I have for now. All I can say is the weight loss and inches lost were so significant that, that number is the least of my worries at this point! :)
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    wow you are amazing, and have just totally motivated me, though P90X terrifies me :wink:
  • Josee

I will start after new years, but if you want to start I support group I will join. I want to do this in the morning because by the time I get home from work I am burnt out. So I guess P90X will happen at 4 am......
  • coachkathrynw
    Shakeology will help with the body fat. I do P90X and after doing it for awhile I added the Shakeology and then I lost 3% of body fat and a few more pounds over 2 months.
  • coachkathrynw
    Don't be afraid of P90X. It is a great program. One of my friends didn't want to do it but she got her husband to do it. Now she doing it along with him and having great success. I've got a small P90X Challenge group starting the first week of January, want to join us?

Kathryn
  • Amazing!! :drinker:
  • Wow, fantastic!!!

Did you stick w/ their food program?
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    I want to start another round of P90X in January. Count me in!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Amazing results! Wtg! :flowerforyou:

I'm hoping to start p90x on Monday so ill have to do the pic update thing too =)
    Thanx for sharing! Soo inspiring!
  • I am not afraid of it.... just afraid of what it will do ie. hurt me.... If I actually get through it I know it will be life changing it's just getting there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!