College Student

Options
Hi, I am a 19 year old male college student who is looking to avoid following in the foot steps of most of my family, I need to loose 20-35 pounds and am looking for some encouragement! Please feel free to add me, Im going to need some help to stay on track.

Replies

• zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am senior in college, I've been on MFP since September and love it here
    Feel free to add
  • mollymoo89
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a first year graduate student but I def gained the dreaded "freshman 15" plus some more in undergrad. I think it's awesome that you've decided to focus on getting healthy now. I waited till I was unhappy with how I looked but everyone has to start somewhere!
  • themarkjones
    Options
    I some how managed to skip the freshman 15, and actually lost weight my first year, but since summer after freshman year and the first semester of sophomore year I have gained about 20 pounds.
  • ronniekh
    Options
    Feel free to add me also :)
    I'm a junior in college and well over the Freshman 15 when I started!
  • sasa23x
    sasa23x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I'm pretty new here on MFP as well and I'm on my last year of college =]
  • beccie1209
    Options
    I'm about to start my 3rd year of university (I'm from Australia so it's not called college for me haha)
    It's good to see other people who are tackling both weight loss/management and studying at the same time!