best sport bra for big boobs

Options
I have big boobs and I have a hard time finding a really good, suportive sports bra that will keep my boobs from bouncing all over the place! I am willing to spend the money, if anyone has a good suggestion?

Replies

• colleen3345
    Options
    I have big boobs and I have a hard time finding a really good, suportive sports bra that will keep my boobs from bouncing all over the place! I am willing to spend the money, if anyone has a good suggestion?
  • GingerKid
    GingerKid Posts: 86
    Options
    I have good luck with Champion bras. I'm a 36DDDD:grumble: and they work fine for me. Also, there's a bra...I saw it at Paiva, Oprah loves it?? I for the life of me can't remember the name of it but it has TONS of hook and eye closures on the front. I couldn't bother with THAT much trouble every single day, so I passed.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I just bought a champion bra 40-42 D at Kohl's $39.00
    It is AWESOME:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    The Enell sports bra has changed my life. I'm a 32 F, and there were lots of things I couldn't do before I found it.

It's not hard to fasten, in fact, I find it way easier than any other bras that fasten in the back that are super supportive.

You will pay, but it's almost (almost) like not having breasts. It is the one that was on Oprah, but I found it on Title 9 sports website. :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    Options
    When it comes to Bras...you pay for what you get. I think it is very wise to spend the money. This is one area not to skimp on.
  • colleen3345
    Options
    i was at Kohls tonight and there are a ton of bras there, but none felt like they are tight enough...do you know the model # or what kind it is? they have a lot of Champion!!! thanks
  • colleen3345
    Options
    Thanks! ill be sure to check it out.
  • icandoit
    Options
    It hooks in the back. I am going to go and get another one in black Sat. I will get the number for you.
  • BritCom Fan
    Options
    The Enell sports bra has changed my life. I'm a 32 F, and there were lots of things I couldn't do before I found it.

It's not hard to fasten, in fact, I find it way easier than any other bras that fasten in the back that are super supportive.

You will pay, but it's almost (almost) like not having breasts. It is the one that was on Oprah, but I found it on Title 9 sports website. :flowerforyou:

I got an Enell last month and I'm a 42G. If you lie on your back in bed to do up the hooks & eyes with your boobs falling outwards into the cups starting with the bottom hook and then do them up. It's so much easier than stuffing 'em in while standing.:wink:

To take it off, just lie on your back and undo them.

I found mine at a specialty bra shop (the one's that have larger sizes and also fit mastectomies). Hope it helps.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Yep, for those of us whose cups runneth over...it's got to be the Enell bra. It's the ONLY bra I'll wear while running because it's the ONLY one that doesn't bounce. I like Champion bras too, but if I know I'm going to be doing something high-aerobic I'll still wear two bras. I don't like the pull-over-your-head type because of the uni-boob effect.

Incidentally, Lululemon has great support tops that look cute too. I wouldn't wear them running, but they're perfect for yoga or weight training and it's nice to not have to wear a bra under them all the time. I love their Ashtanga tank...sad to say it might be discontinued now but they still have other great stuff...

- 36DD
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I wear two sport bras. One w/ Underwire and another regular old faltten you out kind. But it works!
  • dncr8707
    dncr8707 Posts: 74
    Options
    i have a problem with this i'm a 34 dd so its hard to find bras that dosent make the girls bounce! i've tried on thousands but i have only found one its from lasenza its there maximum support sports bra. I can wear it under only 1 shirt! i used to wear a bra with a tube top (with a shelf bra), a tank top (with a shelf bra) a racer back tank (with a shelf bra) and then a t-shirt to hide it all...lol so this bra i find holds the girls in properly!
    oh and it dosent have underwire...i thought it did but it didnt theres perfect support from underneath too
  • mustarddog
    Options
    You need to check out Title Nine at titlenine.com. They sell fitness clothing just for women & it's fun stuff. They have many styles of bras for larger sizes. You could probably find the style that works best for you. Plus, they have a great return policy. :smile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I am a 42DD and I have to wear a bra under a sports bra or two sports bras to keep these babies from blackening my eyes. I have found that the champion brand at target is really good and doesn't make my neck feel like it is breaking from the poor sports bra trying to holster these things... I can' wait till they are smaller!!!

at target they range from 14.99 (for bra size) to 19.99 (tank sports bras, my preference)
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I need to break down and get me some good ones too. I was a 44 dd, to a 42 dd, now a 38 dd and I bought a good playtex bra from avon. OMG I hate it. It is going back.... It hurts, it shows nipples, and the plastic underwire kills me....
    I'm going back to maden form for all mine from now on.
    A bra is not a bra.......
  • ckroys
    ckroys Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have good luck with Champion bras. I'm a 36DDDD:grumble: and they work fine for me. Also, there's a bra...I saw it at Paiva, Oprah loves it?? I for the life of me can't remember the name of it but it has TONS of hook and eye closures on the front. I couldn't bother with THAT much trouble every single day, so I passed.

I'm so glad I searched for help here!!! I just started working out two weeks ago, and realized I'm in desperate need of a sport bra. I went to Walmart thinking that shouldn't be a problem. Yeah, right! I'm a 36DDD (wearing 36DD in VS bras works) but all I could find there was a 36D. Not gonna work. So, I went to Kohls today, and thank goodness they had the Champion bras you mentioned. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Holsmiddy87
    Options
    Yay! This is so helpful! I'm a 40DDD and I can never find comfortable AND supportive sports bras. Thanks for your help!