Hello from Chris in NY

Options
:happy: I've tried Weight Watchers before and I always seem to gain what weight I lose, back and more. I'm hoping with more support from this great group that I'll be able to stay on track.

Replies

• cjehle
    cjehle Posts: 3
    Options
    :happy: I've tried Weight Watchers before and I always seem to gain what weight I lose, back and more. I'm hoping with more support from this great group that I'll be able to stay on track.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

God bless you, dear lady-- I read your profile-- as a mom, I grieve with you over your loss. God bless your Joshua. :flowerforyou:

This place has been very helpful to me in losing weight, and finding support and encouragement-- lots of great threads. May it be a blessing to you, as well--