Any vegetarians, runners, tall women, JM fans?

Options
My name is Ina and I joined MFP in October... I am 5'10" and currently 150lbs... I have already lost 11 lbs since I joined MFP :)
My goal is to lose another 10 lbs.

I moved from Germany to NYC a couple of months ago. I am 99% vegetarian, and I am running 2-3 times a week (although I'm not a very good runner yet...). I like to do all kinds of Jillian Michael's workouts :) I also loooooooove swimming, but that's difficult here in NY (I miss the 50m Olympic size pools in Germany)

I'm hoping to find some new friends, who have the same goals or interests than I do.

Replies

• aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Hi Ina :) I'm Tam. I'm 100% vegetarian and love JM workouts, especially Banish Fat Boost Metabolism atm. I'm short (5 ft 2) and do aqua zumba and aqua aerobics rather than running ;) Happy to be friends if you like! Impressive losing 11lbs since October - I've lost 16lbs but it's taken me a lot longer!!
  • BubblegumBear
    Options
    I'm vegetarian also! I'm not much on running but I have the Jillian workouts..! They work great! Please feel free to add me as friends!
  • Ina82
    Ina82 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Tam, thank you for your friend request :) Aqua zumba sounds fun, I've never heard of that before...

Thanks :) yeah, when I joined MFP, I took it really serious and sticked with my 1500 cal goal (although I still eat tons of pizza and drink sodas...) I also went through the whole 30 DS and started Ripped in 30 last week.
  • Ina82
    Ina82 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm vegetarian also! I'm not much on running but I have the Jillian workouts..! They work great! Please feel free to add me as friends!

Cool, I just added you :)