milk and cereal ??

Options
What kind of milk do you drink? Do you drink the milk left over after you eat your cereal? I am so curious about this. I sometimes drink mine. I don't know why but it bugs me that I'm "supposed" to. Maybe I just don't like milk?

Replies

• jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I do not like milk either and have switched to vanilla soy instead
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I use 1% milk and I don't drink the milk leftover after I eat my cereal. There really isn't alot left over but I still don't drink it. Don't know why, never thought about it before.. LOL
  • jennabellaxoxo
    jennabellaxoxo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    NONE! lol! I hate milk!!!! I take calcium supplements...and I dont eat cereal either, so the milk thing isnt an issue.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    I basically don't eat cereal, with the exception of oats and the milk I drink is normally 2% goat.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I drink skim milk. I sometimes buy 1% or 2% milk, if the store is out of skim milk. I love chocolate milk. I even sometimes eat my cereal with chocolate milk. And yes, I drink the milk that's left in my bowl.
  • BubblegumBear
    Options
    I use light soy milk or fat free milk... I always drink mine but it's just bc I've already calculated my calories for the WHOLE bowl ^^;
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    We drink Silk Almond milk... no milk (he's lactose intolerant, I think it's unhealthy unless it's organic & raw... and even then, questionable) & no soymilk (highly processed food that seems to be correlated with increased estrogen and weird hormonal side effects... scary). We also drink coconut milk.