LOOK @ HOW MUCH I USE TO EAT IN ONE DAY!!!!

Options
Have you ever use your diary to see how many calories you use to consumed in one day? Well, I did and it was not pretty!!! Feel free to look @ my diary dated 10/01/2011 and tell me what you think!!!! If this isnt motivation, what is?

Replies

• Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is nuts! Way to go for the change though :)
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I was eating around 6000 calories on an easy day - bloating up like a rooting hog.
    When I cut back to 4000, I lost an easy 25 lbs...lol

Today, I am starving myself at 3000 [+-] daily calories - half of what was my daily intake.
    I am just a big eater, but that fuels metabolism.

I've lost 64 lbs this way - 13 more to go!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    wow thanks for sharing that, my "old" diary wasnt too far off that...I might have added a chocolate bar or 4 to that!!! Way to go on the change, good work and keep it up.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Ye, WTG .
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    WOW. Nice changes
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    SHERRYBERRY11 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was eating around 6000 calories on an easy day - bloating up like a rooting hog.
    When I cut back to 4000, I lost an easy 25 lbs...lol

Today, I am starving myself at 3000 [+-] daily calories - half of what was my daily intake.
    I am just a big eater, but that fuels metabolism.

I've lost 64 lbs this way - 13 more to go!

I wish I could eat that much and still lose! Congrats!!!!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I was curious about this as well when I started MFP and calculated a regular day of my 'old habits'. I was eating 8,000-9,000 calories a day and over 6,000 mg of sodium.... it was disgusting. So glad you decided to check this out too!
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    Options
    wow thanks for sharing that, my "old" diary wasnt too far off that...I might have added a chocolate bar or 4 to that!!! Way to go on the change, good work and keep it up.

A chocolate bar or four...LOL!!!! :laugh:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hmm this makes me scared to look back LOL... That's awesome though, great job!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I filled out my diary one day recently the way I would have eaten before MFP, it was crazy...especially because I only entered my meals, not even the snacks I would have had on those days! Ick!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    It's scary.... And amazing we didn't all weigh more!

My husband loves to look up the calories at restraunts we use to eat at all the time... Some foods were our entire daily allowance!
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I was curious and did a typical day for me in high school here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Rilke?date=2011-11-01

Wow.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've made some excellent changes! Very inspiring, keep up the good work!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    actually I did check it out - I didn't save it but yeah- I ate as much in one meal as my whole calorie allowance for a day now (sheesh!)
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I was curious too, and entered a day that I had on a road trip 2 days before I decided that I had enough of weighing what I did. I couldn't believe the sodium, and I probably had more that day that I can't remember

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/shell3569?date=2011-06-15
  • Rilke
    Options
    I was curious too, and entered a day that I had on a road trip 2 days before I decided that I had enough of weighing what I did. I couldn't believe the sodium, and I probably had more that day that I can't remember

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/shell3569?date=2011-06-15

This user is not allowing others to view his or her food diary.

Back to shell3569's profile
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    sorry, forgot to change my settings before I posted my link
  • Rilke
    Options

Holy crap, Benihana!
  • Shell_7609
    Options

Holy crap, Benihana!

The entree wasn't even something that I thought would be that bad, just tuna steak & the veggies. I'm sure the sodium was from the soy sauce
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    Options
    Lol, so happy we all change our eating habits!!!!