Hello from Reading, PA

vjs712
vjs712 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just found this site this am. I've been struggling with losing weight for far too long & hope this really gives me a good idea how much I'm actually eating. I'm finding out already that all those "just a little bites" really add up!

Replies

• vjs712
    Just found this site this am. I've been struggling with losing weight for far too long & hope this really gives me a good idea how much I'm actually eating. I'm finding out already that all those "just a little bites" really add up!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Hello back from Bethlehem, PA! I grew up in Reading :) How's the movie filming going up at the Pagoda??

This site is awesome, just use it faithfully and you *will* lose. There are plenty of people who will be there for you every step of the way. Welcome :)
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Hello... I am from Mont Alto Pa... I hope you find this site helpful. It is great is you keep with it.Best of luck to you
  • vjs712
    Thanks. I heard they were making a movie at the Pagoda but I don't know much more than that. I wonder if that's why it got all decked out in new red LED lights.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.