Who wants to make me an exercise plan?

Options
I think my problem is that I don't know what to do. I know how to do cardio and I know how to use the machines but I need someone to give me a set plan. I know its better to have a personal trainer but I cant afford that. So if there's anyone out there who was successful in their exercise and wants to share what they did it will be greatly appreciated.

I have access to all gym equipment just to let you know.

Replies

• HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    I think my problem is that I don't know what to do. I know how to do cardio and I know how to use the machines but I need someone to give me a set plan. I know its better to have a personal trainer but I cant afford that. So if there's anyone out there who was successful in their exercise and wants to share what they did it will be greatly appreciated.

I have access to all gym equipment just to let you know.
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    My plan is... getting there.

That's right, you're fortunate enough to have access to gym equipments. Once you set foot in there, your motivation will fuel and follow suit. There's no "fixed" plan as long as you get moving and get sweatin. You're already 18pounds lost so whatever you're doing you're doing great! Get a gym buddy so you can look out for one another if you really need guidance but cant afford a trainer. :)

when i had access to a gym, i did 30 minutes on the treadmill 20 minutes maintaining my heart rate to full bursting (6 minutes to warm up and cool down and about 30 seconds rest if i am out of breath here and there). 15 mins toning on my arm, 15 mins toning on my thigh and 15 mins on the spinning board thingy (love it!) to tone my waist. Sorry i cant name the equipments because i really have no idea what they are called. :(

I did this 3 times a week and within 2 weeks my family and friends notice i looked smaller. The scale is the same however. It took another 2 weeks to get the scale moving... then due to financial problem, i cant go anymore :sad:

Good luck and have fun!
  • tnkgregg
    tnkgregg Posts: 5
    Options
    Here's my plan if it helps:

4-5 times a week in the gym
    10 min cardio warm up
    20 - 30 min weight training
    30-40 min cardio

I alter my weight training every 2 - 3 days
    Legs/Hips/Thighs
    Arms/Back/Chest