Reached first goal - over 20kg lost - Pics!

Options
lwoodroff
lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
Wow, so between January and Easter I got to my heaviest ever, and since then thanks to MFP, a revelation (thanks to the photo below!), weekly PT and some self control, I had my Christmas party last night... looking like this. I'm so delighted!

Lydiabefore.jpg

Lydiaafter111216.jpg

Replies

• lwoodroff
    Options
    finally got the images to show! cut off part of one picture, but good enough I think!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats on your journey... BTY I love your outfit...
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    oh wow, thats amazing love the pics
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great...I look at you and get some idea of how I must look to others, as I too have lost 20kgs. Don't you feel great???...well done..:-}
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    thanks I love the dress too, it's really a size to big now (d'oh!) but I don't care ;) for me the thing was always about being fit and healthy, and what I really love (other than shocking my family occasionally lol!) is getting to the top of the stairs and not even noticing, rather than being out of breath, keeping up with my kids, having ENERGY to do something other than slob on the sofa :)

couldn't have done it without MFP!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Amazing job! I bet you feel uber happy - you deserve it, so enjoy the feeling!
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!