"now or never"

Options
..so many times......every night..in fact..since the past eight years..i tell myself tonight is the night it all starts, i am going to lose those unnecessary pounds! yet by morning, i find myself back to square one. so, i tell myself....it's now or never.....ly. so it's going to be now! my main goal is just to be able to just be healthier for me and my family. it's not about how much i am going to lose, but about just being healthier and being happy about who i am. good luck to us all. may this be our year. hello, healthier me…….goodbye pounds!!! :smile:

Replies

• lyyang
    lyyang Posts: 2
    Options
    ..so many times......every night..in fact..since the past eight years..i tell myself tonight is the night it all starts, i am going to lose those unnecessary pounds! yet by morning, i find myself back to square one. so, i tell myself....it's now or never.....ly. so it's going to be now! my main goal is just to be able to just be healthier for me and my family. it's not about how much i am going to lose, but about just being healthier and being happy about who i am. good luck to us all. may this be our year. hello, healthier me…….goodbye pounds!!! :smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck its great to have you here!!!

You can do this:flowerforyou:
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I've been in the same boat as you, saying now and again I should do something about it. Now that I am, I am so proud of myself and feel great losing^^. You should find a good deal of motivation from us all on the site, so get posting in the forums^^. This year is your year!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Your positive attitude about living a healthier life is going to make all the difference. You'll find friendly support from everyone. Good luck on your new journey of living happier and healthier.:drinker: