I have lost 2lbs :wink:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    hope that doesnt sound silly being pleased about 2lb
    but i was wonderin if i was doing something wrong
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Not at all!! It's great that you managed to start losing^^. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • joanne123
    joanne123 Posts: 69
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I know what you mean. I exercise and I log all the things I eat, and I stay within the calorie counter yet my weight loss is at a snails pace. I have no idea why. Only 10 pounds since January :grumble: most weeks I dont lose any, then I might lose 2 pounds at once.

However I am really pleased that at least I have lost 10 pounds so I am heading in the right direction! :laugh:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    losing even a pound a week is ok so long as i get there
    jo
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Ok I would bw thrilled as well!

Good job!

d
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congrats. any movement in the direction you are looking for is a positive one that you should be proud of.

i think i probably gained this week...just a feeling i won't weigh myself until Mon. but what i am hoping for is a loss of body fat and maybe a little off my middle though....(fingers crossed)

Tim
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey i think 2 pounds is a big deal, I hate it when you feel like you are doing everything that you should be and nothing is happening, you know? Seriously congrats!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: You are doing great:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    two pounds is awesome! you worked for it be proud, heck I loose 1/2lb and I am practically shouting from the roof tops!

great job, keep it up! :wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    YAH HOO:drinker: good job...keep it up:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!