Hi From Ohio!

Options
Hi My name is Marianne! This is a new idea for me and I hope it helps me. I am an overweight individual that needs help in losing weight and some friends to help me along the way. I am currently on my second marriage and I am miserable, all the way around. I just need someone to help me that isn't going to pick on me and wants to help. I am from Westerville, OH. If anyone can be of help please let me know. Thanks.

Replies

• bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Would love to have you as a friend!!! You have discovered a wonderful place to be!
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Marianne!

I'm your neighbor in Indiana. I hope you find what you're looking for here. I have and I am so glad to have found this place and the support. You can add me as a friend if you like,

My advice:
    Be truthful and log EVERYTHING...even if its one M&M...count it!

Take care and can't wait to see your progress!!
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends. You have indeed picked a wonderful site for accountability and people who will motivate & support you. I wish you well on your journey to better health & wellness. God bless you. :flowerforyou:
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I have been here three weeks and this site is awesome. I have found some great encouraging and supportive friends. If you stick with it and reach out you can do this.:smile:
    Be Blessed,Stephanie
  • cartea01
    cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Marianne, So happy that you've made the decision to join the site! If you're feeling miserable then your vulnerable to getting frustrated and fed up if you feel like you aren't making progress. So my advice, set small goals and have a planned reward when you achieve them! They don't need to be weight loss goals specifically, even things like walking for 20 minutes nonstop or meeting your calorie goals for a week. Give yourself all the positive encouragement you can! And stay in touch with us, because we will encourage you too! Good luck!
  • Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marianne,
    I am also new to MFP. Please feel free to add me as I am also looking for friends for support and I promise to return the favour.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i'm in Cleveland!