progress pictures

Options
So may I first off just say, I am nowhere near where I want to be yet... but I AM pretty damn proud of myself of what I have achieved so far. I have lost 34 pounds and am happier than ever. Before starting this journey in April... I hated myself, my life, how I looked, how I felt. I felt sick all the time (result of eating too much junk food). I just could not even bother to try to look good because I knew it just would not happen.

Within this journey I have learnt so much...
I am now completely off antidepressants and anxiety medication. I use exercise as my medication now... I have fallen in love.
I ESPECIALLY love running and weights!!
I LOVE walking into the weights part of the gym and smashing it as sometimes I see guys looking at me with a "what the hell" face. I also love it when guys have to lower the weights on a machine after I use it. It cracks me up :laugh:
I have signed up for tafe and next year I am starting my Certificate in Personal Training. I am so excited! I will be able to learn so much, one of my courses is also a nutrition course which I am definitely looking forward to! I will be able to learn so much more about my body and I wanna help others' achieve their dreams and goals.
I am starting to like how my body is lookin, I actually feel proud of myself and I'm not afraid to say it.
I am no longer throwing up or constipated all the time.

I try to now eat to live, not live to eat.

2edxrvt.jpg

I'm sexy and I know it.... I work out!

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Super job, you look wonderful. Keep up the good work.
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • 70kilo
    70kilo Posts: 34
    Options
    Love how taking your live back has such a positive impact. Fantastic not needing medication anymore! And you look absolutely fantstic! :happy:
  • Leaker12
    Options
    your looking great, keep up the good work
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You are doing such an amazing job!! Keep it up girl :D

PS: Was listing to that song when I opened this!
    *wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!*
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Excellent job your looking good, can't wait to see the finished result.
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! You look awesome! Way to go girl!!!!!!
  • mestrydom
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am really proud for what you have achieved, as a sufferer of OCD I know how difficult it can be to push forward...BUT it takes strength and courage to make the relevant changes, it means looking inside ourselves and facing our fears, congratulations for the start of your new life xxx
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!