insanity starting on 1st January ..who's with me????

Options
hello everyone, i want to start insanity on 1st January.... who wants to start with me??? if you want you can add me as a friend and we can give support to each other....

Replies

• mtgordon1908
    mtgordon1908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have the CDs at home I was only able to Disk 1 for a week, but would love to try it again in January what is your schedule going to be?
  • lucyliar
    lucyliar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    very true...to achieve big goals in life v need to be going to the extent of insanity,
    i am ready
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    okkk....
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    MY insanity started years ago!
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Am just finishing month 2 of my second run of it... so sure Jan 1- will be ready to go again!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I finished Insanity in August, and still work in the dvds regularly. It will change your life. I loved it. And I hated it. I cursed Shaun T through the first month, but you get amazingly strong and fit in such a short time.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    I am on the recovery week of Insanity. next week starts the max workouts. i previously tried insanity late this summer/ early fall. only finished the first 3 weeks before work schedule got in the way. I also did P90X this year, between the combination of insanity/ p90X and changing the eating habits I have now lost 32 pounds this year. good luck on your quest. there are also insanity forums at www.teambeachbody.com if your looking for additional support. Feel free to add me
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I've been planning on doing this anyway so I'd be glad for the support!
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    Whoops! Double post!
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    Ahh! And a crazy triple post...sorry about that!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting the 20DS on January 1st, so would be great to join a group get/give support. I am in!!!
  • marc777
    marc777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for it in the hybrid series. Taking 3 days to lift instead. Love to join you all. Anyone can friend me if they'd want me on the journey.
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Next week will be my last week of round 1 but I plan to do a second round. :)
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This sounds great.

Where would I purchase the DVDs?
  • TeeMaxs
    TeeMaxs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of Insanity, would love to join in with you, because its kicking my "fat butt"!!