New friends please :)

Options
My name is Lucy, I'm 24 (25 in 12days eek) and I'm from London UK. Anywhooo I've been using MFP for sometime now and find it very helpful but came to the realisation that only a couple people on my friends list actually use MFP regularly so I would like some additional friends for motivation. Obv I will do my best to provide the same in return :)

So get adding guys :)

Lucy xxx

Replies

• mestrydom
    Options
    Hello Lucy, you're welcome to add me. I own a marketing company (with natural health/beauty & slimming as our primary objective) and we've helped thousands of people in SA to lose weight. But I have, in the last two years due to work (and life) pressure, slipped into bad habits ... eating late night because I'm up working, not exercising at all, eating for convenience and not health, skipping meals, drinking loads of coffee (as a pick-me-up) ... and I'm starting to feel the effects.

I joined MFP more out of curiosity than anything else, but find the company, conversation and motivation very helpful! (Great to have people motivate me for a change!) I think it will help me practice what I preach again and hold me accountable so I'm committed to log in every day and update my food diary. The exercise thing is still a bit of a challenge, but we will be on holiday soon, so I will be taking walks on the beach. That should count for something, at least! :)

Happy slimming!
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can add me at will. I am on here daily, sometimes several times a day. I try and keep up with my news feed and encourage workouts etc.

I finally got this thing after 15 years of struggling back and forth. I just eat "real" food in the appropriate proportions and get moving everyday!

Good luck!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello Lucy, My name is Holly i'v here for awhile now.I have had my up and downs. Feel free to add me could use friends to.
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    hey lucy, i am also from london, UK. i had here since july. i will add you, i will be happy to motivate you as friend.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hey Lucy, I've been logging nearly a year straight now! Currently about 25 weeks pregnant so not trying to lose weight, but still logging, working out, and supporting my friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Lashes1986
    Lashes1986 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for replying! So many adds I'm lovin it. I'm hoping this will give me the kick I need again. Not going to say I'm great at this coz often my food choices are terrible but I still try to keep as near to my 1200cal limit.

Happy slimming to u all xx
  • nalliebell
    nalliebell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy:flowerforyou: I am a daily dedicated user, send me a friend request

We got this!!!
    Nalliebell
  • RainbowDream83
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me, I would LOVE to have more MFP friends :)
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kristen...I'd love to be there for support and encouragment...I have my bad days too!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trevor also from UK (nottingham) feel free to add me as a friend, it would be my pleasure