Need to lose 50 Pounds?!? Lets motivate each other!!

Options
I need to lose about 40 pounds but so far within the last month I lost 11 pounds!!! I need motivation!! Who else has a big weight goal like this?

Replies

• plzlbsbegone
    Options
    I have 51 to lose! Add me if you want! I could always use more encouragement!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I JUST lost 50 lbs and I have another 30 to go. Congrats on losing 11! you can do it!!

5499814.png
  • emt11dgreene
    Options
    my goal from the beginning was 50lbs and so far i've lost 29, so 21 to go...
  • MelissaCristal
    Options
    Congrats!! That is great!! :happy: I'm thinking of a whole new healthier lifestyle for my new years resolution!
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I actually have eighty pounds I want to loose but that was really high for me so I am concentrating on 20-30 pounds right now. I lost a hundred last year so I know I can do this it's a matter of keeping at it and being patient.
    I'm glad your helping motivate people because that makes all the difference. Keep up the good work shedding the pounds.
  • furbs905
    furbs905 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My original goal is 50lbs then I will see. Started Nov 1st and am down 16 lbs so far. Feeling the struggle right now,need the motivation.
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 52 pounds and I've lost 16 so far! I am needing some motivation too so feel free to add me!
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose 53...lost almost 6 this month. Please add me if you would like another friend for motivation! I am starting to train for a half-marathon, working the 30-day shred in a couple of times a week and also just started Yoga and Zumba.
  • mwilbur27
    Options
    My goal is to lose 85 total. I've already lost 30 over the past 9 months but I still have a ways to go. It was easy at first but now it's getting harder. Ended up joining the gym this week. Just cleaned out all the shelves and the fridge and replaced it all with healthy food. Hoping to join the air force this coming year. So I really need the encouragement.