Wii exercise games

Options
hi, im trying to buy tthe wii fit plus. but i was wondering is their any exercise games on the wii without the balance board that are good at burning the calories. im also looking for one that showes you how many calories you burned?

Replies

• WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active and EA Sports Active: More Workouts both work without the balance board (but both can be used with it if you have one or get one later). The also estimate calories burned.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    And there is an EASports Active 2 that is good too.
  • Jhimmer1995
    Jhimmer1995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like the EA Sports Active over the Wii fit balance board. EA Sports Active has predesigned workouts or you can design your own workouts vs the Wiif Fit balance board you had to select each different move and I found my heart rate decreased as I moved between excercise moves.
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    also ea active 2 (newer version) does not use nunchuk uses leg and arm bands included, easier to use not getting tangled up. myshape uses camera hard workout, don't remember if it shows calories. i use all 3 wii active.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2. I love this one. It comes with a heart rate monitor (that only works with the game). Really hard work. It comes with a resistance band as well, but it offers very little resistence. I use weights instead.

I also love Biggest Loser Challenge.

You can use these with or without the balance board