Tony Horton 10-MInute Trainer DVD workout?

Options
I'd like to hear from anyone who has used Tony Horton's 10-Minute Trainer DVD set...who is NOT a Beach Body coach or rep. (No offense, but I think anyone associated with Beach Body is sort of obligated to promote the products and I want a more objective opinion).

Did you find it effective? Is it effective with only one 10 minute workout per day or do you actually need to do more than one?

My husband is interested in trying it but I'm doing some research first.

Thanks!

Replies

• mrs07312012
    mrs07312012 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Ok so my information may not be the best. I had bought the videos when they first came out and was not really into my weight loss journay yet, But I will say on thing that the promoters from Beach Body don't tell you untill you receive the video, it is a series of videos and state in the plans and paperwork they send you see results with doing more than one video at time. And there of course is a warm up and cool down so it seems to be just as time consumming as the originally P90X videos. Now it is very intense and from the videos I had done I could deffiently say that you would most likley see results!!