Introducing myself

Options
My name is Sherry. I"m 60 years old and need to lose 127 more pounds. I have found the more I move, the more I feel like moving, so many of my goals revolve around that premise. I am stretching, walking, doing yoga, and meditating now. In addition I am drinking my 64 oz of water,, singing one song a day (which keeps my mood up), drinking no (0) caffiene (at least for this month), sleeping at least 8 hours, and logging my meals on two different sites, including this one. I do have some limitations due to issues with my back and hips, but I think I do pretty good staying on top of it.

Replies

• Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherry, good for you for taking charge of your health. It sounds like you have an awesome plan. I know being here is a big help. I have been here 3 weeks and the support and encouragement is amazing. Sending you a friend request because I would love to be part of each others support team. Be blessed on your journey:smile:
    Stephanie
  • 150Ruf12
    Options
    Greetings Sherry!
    I am 59 years --- so we are close.
    You sound like you have found some good ways to keep motivated...that's great.

I am having a hard time getting even one thing changed...maybe because I am
    trying to do too many at once. I HAVE to start moving more and your song a day
    has inspired me to get on my recumbent bike starting today. Thanks!

Ruf:wink: