Looking for friends with similar goals~

Options
I deleted my account a while back out of frustration, but now I'm back and looking for friends!

I'm 5'8", 184 pounds looking to get down to around 140 pounds and strong, not skinny! I'm looking for friends with similar goals.

Note: I'm looking for friends who eat a decent amount of calories, no 600 calorie diaries for me! I've struggled with eating enough in the past and seeing those small numbers can be a tad triggering. I like seeing healthy, full diaries that I can compare mine to!

Please add me if you're looking for support and friends! :heart:

Also, I'd really love to have friends with open diaries!

Replies

• annabobbleuk
    annabobbleuk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm on a bit of a mission, trying to loose at least 50 pounds and my daily allowance is between 1000 and 1200 calories! So how do you get on with it, do you use the app on your phone? I couldn't live without is now!!
  • bens_momma
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm on a bit of a mission, trying to loose at least 50 pounds and my daily allowance is between 1000 and 1200 calories! So how do you get on with it, do you use the app on your phone? I couldn't live without is now!!

I just use my computer as I don't have an internet-enabled phone, although it would definitely make things easier if I could! I do text to my email my meals, though, if I'm not able to log right away, that way I can remember and log at the end of the day! :D

Good luck with your weight loss journey, I'll send you a friend request now!
  • maivin
    Options
    i fell out of this after only a week of using it but i hope to get back into it :)
    I'm around 170 pounds (5'3"?) and id like to be 140 or 130. I also want to be strong and toned and eat yummy healthy food in reasonable quantities :) lets be frieddns
  • hn33014417
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, that are teens, and are going to support me!! but i hope you find someone.:glasses:
    T.T.Y.L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vbachomebirthmama
    Options
    me! me!

I'm blogging my progress here http://themeiwant2be.wordpress.com/ and am on twitter too.

I've not been too active on the myfitnesspal message boards,etc. , but I do use the food/exercise logs.

I need some friends to keep me accountable!