Skinny Jeans NSV!

Options
littleali
littleali Posts: 179 Member
I was brave. Two months ago I bought my first pair of jeans in 4 years W28-L34 and they fit like a glove. They were boyfriend jeans so I thought that they only fit because of the slouch factor. But on payday this month I thought I'd splurge on myself and get myself some 'goal' jeans. Topshop's Superskinny Kirsten High Waisted jeans. I was waiting every day, nervous at the sound of the postman until finally they arrived. i held them up and scoffed. No WAY I would fit in them, they looked miniscule. I tentatively put my massive (US 11) feet through the legs and got stuck. Fantastic. I persevered and finally managed to get my feet through and to my surprise was able to just....pull them up. No special 'skinny jeans dance' no straining and stretching to get into them. I gasped. No way had I fit into W28 skinny jeans. I fidgeted, seeing if they were too tight but low and behold they fit beautifully, if anything there was a little gaping at the waist. I am ECSTATIC.

I am now a UK 10 in jeans, even if my thighs look more muscular and less...skinny in jeans than most girls, and even if I'm a UK 8/10 in all other clothing, there is something special about being a UK 10 in jeans.

So here we are, me in my first pair of skinny jeans in at least 5 years. Please ignore the miserable face!

wu5wkx.jpg

Replies

• AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job. I am still in fear of the skinny jeans. Total motivation to keep this lifestyle change up.
  • vbuell997
    vbuell997 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look good in your skinny jeans. I know you are so happy. Your hard work has paid off for you.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I recently bought a pair of skinny jeans, never before had I even attempted to wear them. Now they are the only jeans I wear!
  • PurpleKale28
    Options
    That is really awesome! Congrats to you! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!