Hard bulge in mid-stomach?

Options
2»

Replies

• meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are 5'8" and 114 lbs, your profile states your goal is "Perfection" and you are aiming for "Double digits, please."

You sound to me like you have an eating disorder.

That stomach might be very sick. You really need to see a doctor.

Yes, I agree with this : (
    I looked through your diary and was appalled to see that your daily calorie goal is set at 600?!?! How did MFP even allow this? I thought 1200 was the minimum? Sigh, please, please, please get help for this.
  • amymaria91
    Options
    My mum has had this for years now. Right in the middle, between her waist and breasts. It's like a large lump. She's been to the docs about it and they say it's nothing to worry about at all, probably just muscle. As far as I know it's not painful, she's just very concious of it when buying new clothes.

Definitely make sure you see a doctor cause at your weight it could be something dangerous
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Doctor. Immediately. You have a serious problem, dear. Please get help :(
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Sounds like what african children get in malnutrition. Kwashiorkor. Swollen abdomen. It's a protein deficiency. But I'm not THAT educated. I can however tell you that you're underweight and set your goals to terrible standards.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Doctor. Immediately. You have a serious problem, dear. Please get help :(

Quickly.
  • bt806
    bt806 Posts: 22
    Options
    You are 5'8" and 114 lbs, your profile states your goal is "Perfection" and you are aiming for "Double digits, please."

You sound to me like you have an eating disorder.

That stomach might be very sick. You really need to see a doctor.

See a doctor and have them help lay the foundation for a healthy diet. Please don't overlook this, it's very serious.

It complains at me if my journal is under 1200, but yes they are right I myself am 5'8" too and that is way to little to weigh, if you can't gain it in "fat" go for muscle, and a doc is best with the bump if it doesnt go away